SERVICE TECHNICIAN III - G4s Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 months ago - Other categories - Memphis - 140 views
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a successful Technician that will be responsible for service calls including but not limited to: hardware and software repair and maintenance of warranty and extended warranty projects.
- Self performs and manages all service calls of intrusion detection, access control, and video management and data communication systems. On-site work will include troubleshooting of head-end computer systems, field hardware, field devices and sensors, and communication infrastructure including fiber optic cables.
- Completes service status reports (hard and soft copies), and other documentation as required. Use of software reporting (Service Center) a must.
- Organizes and coordinates service calls and preventive maintenance with Clients to discuss service activities, changes, and developments with the customer and site personnel.
- Provide warranty service, including replacement of defective material and repair of faulty workmanship within two days.
- Provide maintenance service for the warranty period, including at least two semi-annual visits to site for checking and adjustment of equipment.
- Answer service calls within 24 hours.
- Maintenance calls shall be completed within five days of notification.
- Software/firmware maintenance: new releases or updates of hardware, software, technical and alert bulletins released by the access control manufacturer shall be applied to the system.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- During downtime of service calls, candidate shall assist the Project Manager and project specific Superintendent with installation projects.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 6 years of field experience
- Extensive knowledge of electronics, computer programming, site service, and installation experience
- Experience with the following or similar systems: Software House, Nice Systems, Genetec, AMAG, Lenel, Honeywell, and Hirsch Electronics.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass drug screening.
G4S is the world's leading integrated security solutions company. We offer our employees an immense range of exciting, rewarding and long term career opportunities where they can really make a difference in a meaningful way. You simply won't find the variety and diversity of career opportunities anywhere else.