Service Delivery Coordinator-HR Leverage Africa HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 42 views
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Job Type: Ful Time
- We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Service Delivery Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team.
- The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
- The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested. Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; Certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the position