Servers - Aegis of Bellevue in Bellevue, Washington | Careers at Bellevue First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) Job3 months ago - Other categories - Bellevue - 19 views
Are you looking for a role as a Server with the stability of a set schedule, regular hours and great benefits?
At Aegis of Bellevue, an assisted living community, we are looking for great people who love taking care of others. Are you passionate about being of service, making a difference and feeding the elderly? Then, we have a job for you! Current opportunity is a Part-Time position. Ideal candidates will be able to work weekends.
Aegis Living of Bellevue is located in beautiful, downtown Bellevue at 148 102nd Ave SE, and within walking distance to Bellevue Square, transit, parks, and restaurants.
Ask about our $500 Sign-On Bonus and Employee Referral Program.
As a Server your contributions to the team may include:
- Set-up and clean-up of the dining room
- Serve meals to all residents in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Reports all unsafe conditions, incidents or equipment immediately
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Compassionate and a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team and communicate effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous server experience preferred but not required
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!