SEO and Paid Ads Specialist - GateKrasher Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Ikeja - 612 views
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will analyze, review, and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines.
- This candidate will be able to implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels.
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them.
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions. writing engaging copy for adverts
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in SEO and paid ads
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
GateKrasher - We are a young, dynamic, global creative start-up business whose focus is on identifying and solving global issues using IT platforms.