Senior Workforce Management Analyst - US Remote Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Dallas - 141 views
All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Use workforce management software and call volume history to help manage daily staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Utilize call center tools to observe agents’ actual state compared to scheduled state
- Manage real - time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions such as: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools, and present them to management
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly packages
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of workforce management experience (i.e. responsible for scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting, creating and communicating work schedules and resources for call queues, consulting with call operations, etc.)
- 2+ years' experience with workforce systems (i.e. Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, and/or Blue Pumpkin)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables) and Microsoft Word (create, edit, format, save)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas that provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Residing in a location that can receive a high-speed internet connection (additional information on UnitedHealth Group approved internet providers and restrictions will be provided)
- Bachelor's degree (or higher)
- 2+ years of customer service experience
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non - clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us. You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: (please use the apply button below)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $20.77 to $36.88. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, healthcare, office, phone support, training class, customer service advocate, customer service rep, SME, Senior, SR, Quality, workforce management, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, #rpo