Senior Technology Officer / Adviser-eHealth4everyone Master's Degree Job1 week ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Abuja - 59 views
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a Senior Technology Officer / Adviser who will be responsible for making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology portfolio to align the company with their vision for its technological needs.
- S/he should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development.
- S/he will work directly with the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Run with the vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Create timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Make executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Represent the technological agenda in Management meetings and when making hiring decisions
- Maintain a consumer-focused outlook and manage technology budgets and time frames for purchasing, staffing and operations
- Create overall technology standards and practices & Ensure adherence to regulatory standards.
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Aid in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
- Take the initiative in thought; leadership, innovation and creativity
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- At least a Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field, an MBA is an added advantage
- MUST have Web Development experience
- At least 7 years’ experience working in a technological role.
- A minimum of 2 years in a managerial/ leadership role.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development
- Hands-on experience with complex project management
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
N350,000 - N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV
We are recruiting to fill the position