Senior Strategy & Research Analyst Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Mountain View - 169 views
Lark is seeking talented Sr. Strategy & Research Analyst to join our growing team. The strategy team is responsible for informing the future direction of the company. We work with the Sales team to evaluate incoming opportunities, stay on top of market trends to develop and implement strategic initiatives, as well as provide input to the product roadmap at a high level. It's an exciting time to be involved in the team as the company responds to fundamental changes in the healthcare industry and looks to grow exponentially.
The role requires strong analytical and strategic-thinking skills, working knowledge of the healthcare industry, and ability to summarize and communicate market research findings succinctly to various stakeholders - enabling the team to define compelling value propositions for our core markets as well as new strategic partners.
What You'll Do
- Provide the entire spectrum of support to the Strategy team, from strategic analysis through execution: market research, scenario planning, GTM research, business case development, financial modelling, project planning and scoping out requirements for launch
- Ongoing collection and codification of knowledge on emerging trends
- Identify use-cases across multiple markets, support research for the GTM strategy, and provide input into financial models
- Maintain up to-date research collaterals on the competitive environment, trends, and opportunities related to healthcare and develop executive-level viewpoints on the landscape
- Support development of formal recommendations to senior level Lark leadership
- Conduct ad-hoc research and analyses, providing relevant background material and researching specific aspects using internal and external data sources and turning data into actionable insights
- Collaborate on market and competitive strategy projects by developing hypotheses, performing strategic analysis and research in partnership with Strategy and cross-functional team members, crafting insights, and developing final recommendations
What You'll Need
- Research skills to stay on top of market trends and competitive dynamics in the changing healthcare landscape
- Ability to analyze and summarize findings into succinct insights and strategic recommendations
- Experience structuring and packaging work into compelling presentations and recommendations that influence various internal and external stakeholders, including executives
- Project management, business case development and GTM strategy development
- Adaptability in your approach, embracing feedback and changing priorities based on business needs
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, STEM or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a research analyst, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence different audiences
Lark is a companion that lives on the user's phone and provides daily coaching, guidance, and health insights to users. Developed with the expertise of world-leading health professionals, we are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!
Working at Lark
Lark offers the option to work remotely when both the employee and the job are suited to such an arrangement and when the employee and their manager are in alignment with the work location and working hours. This option is only applicable to U.S. employees. To accommodate all employees, we have identified the “core” period of the day during which all employees are required to work for scheduled meetings, syncs, scrums between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Pacific time. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, visit (please use the apply button below)
|apply nowapply now|