Senior Specialist, ICT Product Category - MTN Nigeria Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 674 views
Location: Golden Plaza, Lagos
Employment Status: Permanent
Department: Enterprise Marketing
Unit: Not Specified
Core Purpose of the Job
- To provide end-to-end management of in-life Enterprise Solutions products and value propositions to meet targets for profitability and revenues
- Developing a good understanding of the customer needs, products and vertical market
- Identifying new IoT opportunities and selling directly to customers
- Managing the relationship with key customers to deliver ongoing growth of connections, revenue, and retention.
- Support creation of platform design build and deployments.
- Evaluate and provide detailed technical feasibility study of IoT platform suppliers/vendors.
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of a solution; explore architectural alternatives, aid team in identifying technologies and making architectural decisions.
- Act as the application(s) functional expert by providing expertise in the business process supported by the application(s)
- Conduct impact analyses of business requirements on the system
- Work with Application Technical Architects in defining software/hardware requirements and in planning and delivering architecture.
- Serve as process expert/coach for the team's owned standard deliverables - optimize for the supported clients.
- Support methods adoption and act as experts in how to create deliverables most cost effectively.
- Participate in release preparation and planning to determine the necessary architectural improvements according to the architecture roadmap.
- Designing and enforcing architectural standards
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
- 6 - 13 years working experience which includes:
- 5 years of strong experience owning and delivering products
- Minimum of 5-6 years of proven hands-on experience in IoT Platform development and deployment in a CDI/DevOps based environment.
- Background that comprises solid business understanding as well as high level understanding of high-quality product delivery
- Experience in solution selling / outcome-based sales.
- Understanding of IoT or communications technology in an enterprise setting
- Knowledge or know-how of fundamental elements of IoT systems and have the skills needed to design and build E2E system propositions.
- Understanding of IoT system vulnerabilities and how to secure IoT devices, and the networks they use to communicate, against malicious attacks
- Proven experience in developing & deploying large-scale enterprise backend & frontend software systems & web applications
- B.A, B.Ed, B.Sc or other.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online