Senior Software Engineer Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 weeks ago - Other categories - Tempe - 84 views
Shutterfly Business Solutions is looking to add a technically savvy Senior Software Engineer to their team. This role offers exponential growth potential for this area of Shutterfly and will be involved in the development of new solutions for this area of the business.
The software engineer will be responsible for applications supporting Shutterfly transactional communications. Day to day you will be responsible for maintaining Java based applications and developing Angular front-end applications for customer portal. This position will be required to support existing applications after learning the environment.
What You'll Do Here:
- Develop and maintain APIs for the Transactional platform
- Create and support Java applications within the SBS Transactional area
- Design and implement micro-service solutions
- Provide assistance with production support on Java and possibly .NET applications
- Drive project-work through all stages of development
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Java Development experience (Open Source Java, Spring Boot, unit testing)
- Strong Database skills (SQL, MySQL, Mongo)
- Experience developing RESTful APIs and microservice architectures
- Experience using Unix/Linux
- Experience with CI/CD build pipelines (Jenkins, Maven, TestRail)
- Knowledge of Elastic Search use and benefits
- Ability to work with a team on multiple projects
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
Please see job description