Senior Sales Manager at a Chemical Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources and Services HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Lagos - 60 views
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new markets for the products
- Collection and delivery of product samples to new and existing customers.
- Liaise with the laboratory for the developments of customers samples.
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers as regards the products
- Liaise with Warehouse to facilitate delivery of samples and finished goods
- Manage, escalate and ensure resolution of customer queries.
- Submission of product sample documents with customers
- Follow up and ensure timely payment of pending invoices within the agreed time frame.
- Update sample and customer details on the market mapping data base for ease of administration.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure successful technical trials of samples and achieve sign off.
- Manage and Expand existing customers base for assigned location and environs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years cognate Sales experience in chemical industry.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a leading retail lifestyle company in Nigeria.