Senior Sales Excellence Advisor/Revenue Cycle Training Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Gaithersburg - 106 views
Overview of Position
The Sr. Sales Excellence Advisor works with the other members of the Sales Education team in collaboration with the Sr. Director Sales Excellence to deliver core sales curriculum to the Change Healthcare Sales and Account Management teams. In addition, this position will provide support for education efforts that align with the Change Healthcare strategy and is expected to become a Change Healthcare subject matter expert and have the ability to communicate on an executive level.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Partners and consults with assigned areas of the Sales and Account Management organization to deliver sales education that supports the sales strategy.
- Conducts and/or facilitates sessions to meet these goals. Sessions will include but may not be limited to: Sales Skills training, Sales New Hire Orientation, Sales Boot Camp, presentation skills training, sales process and/or methodology training, and facilitation of work groups.
- Utilizes appropriate tools, metrics and reporting to benchmark the value of training activities.
- Works under leadership of Sr. Director Sales Excellence to ensure training and development activities occurring aligns with the overall goals of the business and the sales education team as a whole.
- Supports Global Sales Conference through facilitation, organization, planning, and content delivery.
- Maintains Sales Curriculum learning assets library to ensure it is current, complete, and adheres to sales strategies.
- As a Sr. Sales Excellence Advisor this role is expected to become a subject matter expert on Change Healthcare.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelors Degree or Training Certification preferred
- 8+ years Revenue Cycle Management training, field sales, product support, and/or consulting experience
- Experience with needs assessments, course development and design, and presentation/facilitation of professional training courses preferred.
- Ability to prepare and deliver professional/executive level presentations.
- Healthcare industry knowledge required.
- HFMA CRCR Certification required or willing to obtain
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Excellent communication skills (written, face-to-face, formal presentations)
- Executive presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to accomplish goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently more than 75% of the time.
- Proficient in standard software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to model the skills that they teach and inspire excellence.
- Revenue Cycle expertise
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of time/ Current State -We are all working virtual/
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at (please use the apply button below) and the supplemental information at (please use the apply button below).
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to applyaccommodations@(please use the apply button below)with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here (please use the apply button below)to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
|apply nowapply now|
We Include All: We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other, and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.