Senior Relationship Manager - IT Horizons HND / BA / BSc Job2022-03-30 11:28 ICT Abuja 94 views
A system integrator ICT company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services is recruiting for a Senior Relationship Manager.
The position is responsible for developing, maintaining and managing sales activities of the business within Lagos environs, as well as developing and implementing an innovative, growth-focused commercial strategy, focused primarily on new opportunities and markets.
Key Responsibilities for this Role
· Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company.
· Represents the company externally to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimises all business development opportunities.
· Maintains a good level of understanding and knowledge of the Company’s products and services, ensuring that customer queries can be captured and dealt with accurately and appropriately
· Ensures that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (Key Performance Indicators)) in line with business objectives.
· Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully meeting set targets
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
· Work with the Head of Sales & Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
· Support the Head of Sales & Marketing in preparing and implementing annual work and resource plans; support their applicability within the overall company strategy.
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
· Making accurate cost calculations to provide customers withquotations
· Achieve growth and hit sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
· Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strongpresence
· Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to your linemanager
· Collaborate with Technical team on sales technologyinitiatives
· Ensure correct usage of CRM and other salesapplications
· Train and ensure adherence to salesprocess
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results asneeded
· Ensurethatallsalesrepresentativeactivitiesareinaccordancewiththeguidelinesofthe Company’s Code ofConduct.
· Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Protects organization's value by keeping informationconfidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problemresolution
· Develops qualified leads and generate new business in line with the Company’s commercialtarget
· Builds effective relationships with potential clients and existingcustomers
· SpeakspositivelyandenthusiasticallyabouttheCompanyanditsproductsandservices to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers andcolleagues
· Acts as spokesperson for the company at industryevents
Requirements for the Role
· University degree in a relevant discipline
· Master’s degree from a recognized University will be an advantage Relevant Master’s Degree is an advantage
· Membership of professional management associations will be an added advantage
· Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in ICT/Telecoms or related industry,
How to apply
· Please note the vacancy is in Abuja. Only interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com, using the tittle of the position as the subject of the email.