Senior Program Officer - Pacific Northwest Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Seattle - 101 views
Job Description Summary
The Enterprise Pacific Northwest office is seeking a Senior Program Officer to join our team working on Home & Hope, an initiative to catalyze development of public and tax-exempt property into affordable housing and early learning facilities, as well as helping lead work on Enterprise's Faith Based Development Initiative and other programs that support community organizations in creating affordable housing, community facilities and strong communities.
The new Senior Program Officer will help implement and lead the Home & Hope Initiative's site-related work. They will be responsible for tracking a pipeline of public and tax-exempt sites with the potential to become affordable housing; manage technical consultants to complete site feasibility studies; and coordinate with clients and stakeholders to advance the sites towards disposition and redevelopment.
The Senior Program Officer will report to our Program Director in Seattle and will work closely with the Pacific Northwest team, public agencies, elected officials, affordable housing developers, and community-based organizations in Washington State. They will leverage Enterprise's extensive best practice toolkits, policy expertise, technical skills, and organizational strategies to support the disposition and development of public and tax-exempt land for the implementation of capital projects that meaningfully integrate quality housing, education, and community facilities.
Application Requirements Resume + Cover Letter
- Conduct site feasibility studies; create and present final site feasibility reports.
- Coordinate closely with site owner agencies and other stakeholders.
- Create pipeline reports and communicate project statuses to key partners.
- Procure and manage consultants for site feasibility, including architects, engineers, appraisers, surveyors, etc.
- Provide technical assistance on real estate strategy to advance sites and to assist grantees.
- Create white papers, program guides, case studies, and presentations.
- Organize cross-sector convenings and panels to disseminate knowledge on key topics, for example mixed-income, mixed use, or transit-oriented development.
- Provide support for new opportunities and special projects.
- Graduate degree in city planning, public policy, public administration, or other related field. Five (5) or more years of relevant work experience. Minimum two (2) additional years of related work experience may be substituted for graduate degree.
- Familiarity with the affordable housing, community development, or planning sectors, as well as with basic affordable housing finance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Operates independently under minimal supervision; successfully handles new situations and environments.
- Experience working in collaborative teams and a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy and quality of work.
- Curiosity, flexibility, and excitement about sharing new skills and knowledge.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office suite mandatory; Adobe Creative Suite and ArcMap GIS or equivalent design and geospatial data software preferred. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Strong commitment to Enterprise's mission (please use the apply button below)
Type here to search...
Enterprise Community Partners
Working at Enterprise means creating opportunity for low- and moderate income people through affordable housing in thriving communities. Enterprise offers career opportunities in our offices across the country with an exceptional benefits package. The Enterprise family of companies includes:
Enterprise Community Partners
Enterprise Community Investment
Enterprise Business Partners
Enterprise Community Development (ECD)