Senior Product Manager, Hulu Core Experience Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Seattle - 164 views
Hulus Product team is seeking a Senior Product Manager who will be an outstanding addition to our Core Experience team. As a PM at Hulu, you will help define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Hulu's app experience, partnering cross-functionally across the company to deliver experiences that will delight users and drive impact to Hulu's growth and engagement. The ideal candidate for this role balances a user-first mentality, with a curiosity and hands-on approach to dig into data to make data-driven decisions and drive measurable impact. If you are someone who has passion for creating amazing user experiences and thrives in a multi-disciplinary and collaborative atmosphere, then this is a great role for you!
What youll do
- Lead the product strategy for driving Hulu subscriber visit frequency across all devices, and in-product messaging and education
- Define product requirements, objectives, and success metrics for Hulu features
- Drive the roadmap and prioritization of Hulu features, balancing both customer and business impacts
- Facilitate collaboration between the Product team and the Engineering, UX Design, Research, Marketing, Data, and Customer Service teams to deliver features in an agile environment
- Collaborate with our data and experimentation teams to run A/B experiments and validate hypotheses
- Partner with Marketing teams to create campaigns that compliment and augment the product experience
What to bring
- 5+ years in Product Management, or equivalent experience driving strategy for digital media/streaming businesses
- Ability as a Product leader to craft a compelling vision and gain support and alignment from cross-functional partners.
- Proven record of collaboration in multi-disciplinary environment to deliver high-quality features that improve the customers' experience and achieve business goals.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to drive clarity through all levels of the organization.
- Ability to generate customer insights from data trends, and proven success with data-informed decision making.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field (CS, CE, EE), business, or equivalent experience
- A love for TV!
- Experience working on media streaming products or services
- Experience with experimentation
- Masters degree or MBA