Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Expert-Idmibok International Master's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Lagos - 42 views
Employment Type: Temporary
- This is a consultancy for a proposal the organization is working on.
- The Senior M & E Expert will lead MEL activities as related to the verification of performance on antenatal nutrition service and focused adolescent health service deliveries by governmental and non-governmental agencies in 13 states.
- The purpose of this assignment is for the Independent Verification Agency (IVA) to conduct independent third-party verification of:
- Performance of contracted NSAs on a sample basis every six months;
- Performance of SPHCDAs with respect to delivery of nutrition sensitive antenatal care at primary health care centers on an annual basis; and
- Achievement of DLI results at respective federal and participating state levels on as and when achieved basis.
- Develop verification plans to measure performance of NSA, SPHCDAs and federal agencies against set Disbursement-Linked Indicators (DLIs)
- Design checklists or questionnaires for verification, as well as tools for the data collection.
- Support the independent third-party verification of performance of NSAs, SPHCDAs and DLI results
- Conduct independent verification of the achievement of DLI results at the federal level.
- Manage quality assurance and control of state teams.
- Supervise the data analytics and database management personnel.
- Provide technical MEL support to state teams.
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of Master's Degree in Economics, Public Health or Nutrition.
- Technical knowledge of M&E in nutrition-based assignments
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in M&E techniques, design and implementation at project level
- Experience in conducting large, national-level surveys, ideally in Nigeria
- Experience with verification of disbursement-linked indicators for international donors like the World Bank, USAID, etc.
- Demonstrated analytical and report writing skills.
- Ability to comply with the estimated project timelines and workdays.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following documents below to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- CV, including date of birth, country of residence and language proficiency.
- Cover Letter (addressing previous related work, including 3 reference contacts, stating name, position, email, organization, address, telephone and relationship).
- Passport photograph.
- 3 written reports on past MEL assignments (preferably, independent verification projects or nutrition-focused projects).
Note: Consultants from and living in Nigeria would be preferred.
We are recruiting to fill the position