Senior Marketing Manager, Picador Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 months ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - New York City - 115 views
Picador, the paperback imprint of Farrar, Straus and Giroux, a division of Macmillan, seeks a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team. This role will be responsible for strategizing and executing front list paperback campaigns and capitalizing on backlist opportunities. Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing for FSG and Picador, this role will interact internally with our publicity, sales and editorial teams and externally with authors, agents, and booksellers.
What you'll do:
- Create and implement results-driven marketing campaigns for key front and backlist titles and categories, prioritizing campaigns based on market data, sales reports, and consumer trends
- Develop marketing plans and prepare selling materials to present at sales meetings
- Analyze campaign metrics and report on success and growth opportunities
- Collaborate closely with publicity, editorial, advertising, video, and corporate marketing departments
- Oversee imprint social media channels and content, with an eye toward growth and building engagement metrics
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 5 years of book marketing experience with relevant experience
- Able to demonstrate, with examples, ability to develop and execute successful marketing campaigns from strategy through execution
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and experience managing social media ad campaigns; Google AdWords and AMS a plus
- Superb analytical and critical thinking skills with a passion for analytics and measurement, meeting KPIs, and focus on ROI
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Macmillan Publishers is a global trade book publishing company with prominent imprints around the world, publishing a broad range of award-winning books for children and adults in all categories and formats. Macmillan Publishers is committed to our authors, our employees, and to the environment.
U.S. publishers include Celadon Books, Farrar, Straus and Giroux, Flatiron Books, Henry Holt & Company, Macmillan Audio, Macmillan Children's Publishing Group, Picador, St. Martin's Press and Tor Books. In the UK, Australia, India, and South Africa, Macmillan publishes under the Pan Macmillan name. The German company, Holtzbrinck Deutsche Buchverlage, includes among its imprints S. Fischer, Kiepenheuer and Witsch, Rowohlt, and Droemer Knaur.
Macmillan Publishers is a division of the Holtzbrinck Publishing Group, a large family-owned media company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are actively seeking job applicants who reflect a broad representation of differences, including race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, physical ability, neurodiversity, age, family status, economic background and status, geographical background and status, and perspective. We believe that the best companies reflect the incredible diversity in viewpoints, backgrounds, and identities of the world in their staffs, and are committed to inclusive hiring across departments and levels. The successful candidate for this position will be an employee of Macmillan Publishing Group, LLC.