Senior Manufacturing Maintenance Technician - Bothell, WA Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Washington, D.C. - 101 views
The Senior Manufacturing Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting all manufacturing equipment and supporting equipment used in Transducer Manufacturing. This individual will independently perform and/or support the maintenance function in a proactive manner in all facets of the department. The Senior Maintenance Technician will work closely with other internal departments to ensure that maintenance activities are performed in alignment with production schedules. This person will, as needed, also coordinate work done by subcontractors and other key vendors to support Transducer Manufacturing as needed.
- Perform and/or coordinate planned and unplanned maintenance and repairs of precision dicing saws
- Provide technical support for all processes and equipment used in the manufacturing of ultrasound transducers.
- Install and/or oversee the installation and commissioning of new equipment. Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all new and existing production and production support equipment.
- Coordinate third party maintenance and support activities
- Maintaining calibration and preventative maintenance schedule and coordinating with equipment owners to ensure compliance
- Work with engineering staff to provide unique solutions to equipment and process issues.
- Executes Preventative Maintenance, as well as general troubleshooting and repairing the machines while adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) in a LEAN manufacturing environment.
- Operational knowledge of all equipment used for transducer manufacturing process
- Train manufacturing personnel on basic troubleshooting and preventative maintenance and equipment use
- Participate in discussions for new processes and capital expense equipment based on best practices and ease of use
- Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company's quality system
- Ensure safety policies and procedures for performing maintenance activities are in place and comply with all State and Federal requirements. Follow all building code requirements.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and secure work area
- Support 5S, lean and continuous improvement activities
- Maintain inventory of key replacement parts
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3-5 years recent experience as a Maintenance Technician in manufacturing and/or lab environment. Both electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience is required.
- Knowledge of precision dicing saws, CNC Mills, Sputter equipment or comparable equipment a plus
- Comfortable standing, bending, shifting, and lifting for 8+hours
- Experience in transducer manufacturing processes is a plus
- Basic PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience working in the medical device industry (ISO, GMP, FDA, QSR, etc).
- Ability to work independently under general supervision.
- Able to lift 25 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 50 lbs. occasionally with or without accommodations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference.