SENIOR MANAGER OF DIGITAL DELIVERY-B&I Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Charlotte - 71 views
This highly visible position in our Digital Services Organization will assume management of a team of project managers delivering front of house retail technology projects, including mobile ordering, point of sale systems, kiosks, digital signage, and cashless payment solutions. Incumbent will have responsibility for both strategic and tactical delivery of the technology, including: project planning and assignments, delivery process improvements, customer engagement, vendor management and financial oversight of department. The incumbent will interface directly with our Digital Strategy and Client Leadership teams, including treasury, infrastructure support, business operators and our client technology representatives, to manage and grow an exceptional digital program.
- Direct and prioritize the work load of project managers, mentoring and coaching as needed, while serving as primary escalation point for customers, clients and team members
- Communicate effectively across the organization to ensure that the team is aligned to the business’s digital strategy; support sales opportunities as needed
- Ensure delivery of the highest quality work at the appropriate margins with a focus on client satisfaction
- Monitor all aspects of project delivery lifecycle and technology roadmap for continuous performance improvements
- Lead communications with the business and stakeholders regarding upcoming projects and ensure risks are identified and mitigated
- Build strong inter-personal relationships with peers and key stakeholders to help drive enhanced solution delivery and customer satisfaction
- 10+ years experience managing project delivery teams; experience with retail front of house solutions a plus (POS, kiosk, etc…)
- Experience in a higher education institution a plus, including interactions with student board plans
- Experience with traditional project management practices; PMP certification recommended
- Demonstrated experience forming cohesive and high performing delivery teams
- Detail oriented with strong prioritization, time management and organization skills
- Experience working in Microsoft suite of application required, including MS SharePoint, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at senior levels
- Track record and uncompromising commitment to providing excellent customer service and value to our business at all touchpoints
- Travel required – approximately 30%
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
|apply nowapply now|
We provide award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, schools, arenas, museums, remote sites, and more. In addition, we are proud to provide state-of-the-art vending and office coffee solutions.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Compass Group North America has the privilege of serving such prestigious clients as IBM, United Technologies Corp., SAP, Mount Sinai Hospital NYC, Louisiana State University, and Texas A&M University. In addition, Compass Group provides catering to special events such as the US Open and the Academy Awards®.