SENIOR MANAGER/MANAGER TRAINING & READINESS in LOUISVILLE, Kentucky | Careers at LOUISVILLE, KY 40222 Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Louisville - 6 views
Learning and Development focuses on development, design, evaluation of leadership, and role specific training programs and materials, across the organization. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
- The Senior Manager Training and Development role is targeted for a highly energetic and passionate individual responsible for designing, developing, and delivering new training programs and initiatives for the business as well as overseeing the junior training and development department. They meet with the business's leadership in an effort to identify gaps and avail effective solutions that build on employee competencies within the business
The Senior Manager develops, delivers, and evaluates training programs that improve performance of employees at all levels of the business and deliver overall business success. This role is also responsible for the overall management of training systems, content, and support materials in the business
- Management: The Senior Manager is tasked with overseeing the day to day responsibilities of the junior training and development department, ensuring smooth and efficient execution of duties to keep the business's workforce at peak performance. They facilitate the training needs of on-going training programs on a continuous basis, and it is also their responsibility to develop and deliver content to the departmental heads and management for the training curriculums at all levels of business
In this capacity, this role conducts the tracking and reporting of the progress for all on-going training programs. They additionally manage vendor relations and guarantees that training program deadlines are met within the planned budget. The role ensures that there is consistency in the quality of training programs, initiatives, and materials launched by the department. This position is tasked with adopting initiatives that reflect the leadership position in the industry
- Strategy: The Senior Manager acts as a leading strategic role in the training and development department through the facilitation of online resources, training toolkits, and mentorship programs. This role establishes unique strategic plans for each department that improve the skills of employees in each department in a more personalized manner.
- Collaboration: The Senior Manager works closely with various departmental heads and management in the business in developing training activities unique to their individual departments and that are aligned with individual department employee needs
They also work with the senior training and development personnel including the Chief Learning Officer, aiding in the approval and formulation of training strategies, initiatives, and materials that will address the identified training needs. This role acts as a major support role by coaching leadership and management principles within the business, leading training sessions and ensuring proper execution of training programs
- Analytics: The Senior Manager Training and Development plays an analytical role by establishing metrics that measure the performance and success of ongoing training programs. This role identifies points of improvement and develops solutions that improve the effectiveness of training programs. This position leads reporting to the Chief Learning Officer for the purpose of strategy formulation and informed decision-making
- Knowledge: The Senior Manager Training and Development maximizes the effectiveness of the training initiatives launched in the business by staying up-to-date with current training practices, training methods, learning tools, and learning deployment devices and technologies. The Senior Manager participates in leadership meetings, training events and seminars, and conferences
- Other Duties As Assigned
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Training & Development, Psychology, Education, Human Resources, Business, or any other related field required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: Two plus years of working experience developing customized training programs within a large-structured and complex business environment, preferably working as junior support personnel of the Senior Training and Development Manager. Experience working with learning management system (LMS) and experience in adult learning, performance measurement, and needs assessment
- Communication Skills: Written and verbal communication skills are a necessity for clear and concise conveyance of information instructions, and sensitive information, which will determine the effectiveness of training initiatives and how well the desired skills will be ingrained in the receiving employees. This role is required to prepare various training materials and draw reports on the performance and progress of training programs and initiatives that are presented to senior management to aid in strategy formulation and informed decision-making
- Microsoft Office: A candidate for the position must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint, which are all necessary in the creation of both visually and verbally engaging training materials and reports for senior training and development management
- Analytical Skills: The ideal candidate has a proven ability to pinpoint, analyze, assess training needs within the business, translating those needs into actionable training initiatives. He will also have an ability to assess the performance of existent training programs identifying points of improvement and developing new improved strategies and initiatives
- Interpersonal Skills: The Senior Training and Development Manager will also have an ability to work both independently and in a group setting, be able to work comfortably in a highly collaborative setting, have keen attention to detail, be proactive going beyond his call of duty, have a strong sense of personal accountability, and demonstrate composure in times of uncertainty
- People Skills: A candidate for this position must also be highly capable of making deep and meaningful connections with others. They will be a likable and relatable individual who is able to earn the trust of others, hence, making it easier for them to trust and follow in his training strategies, programs, and initiatives
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is the leading provider of complementary pharmacy, and comprehensive home and community-based health services for complex populations in need of specialized care. Through the company's eleven lines of business including home care, hospice, community living, behavioral health, family and youth, pharmacy, neuro rehabilitation, home health, applied behavior analysis and workforce development, the focus is on providing comprehensive care services, specialized care and clinical services to patients nationwide. For more information, visit (please use the apply button below). Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
The company is the leading provider of diversified home and community-based health and pharmacy services to medically complex and high-need populations. Its primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ over 50,000 dedicated team members in 50 states and provide services for over 350,000 people every day.