Senior Manager, Human Resource Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Abuja - 439 views
- The function of this management role is to guide and manage Human Resource services for Caritas Nigeria.
- The Senior Manager, HR originates and leads HR’s practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented high-performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity, goal attainment, and empowerment and Is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of Caritas Nigeria’s vision and goals.
- Reporting directly to the Executive Secretary! Chief Executive Officer, the role will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resource Management.
- S/he will work closely with colleagues to ensure all HR functions and duties are undertaken in accordance with employment law, organizational policy and ensuring any risk to Caritas Nigeria is minimized.
Qualification, Experience, and Knowledge
- A Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences and a Master’s Degree in Human Resources or a relevant field with advanced professional certification in human resource management (SPHR, GPHR, CIPD, or other HR professional certification).
- At least 7 years of experience in human resources management in a nonprofit organization
- Demonstrated success as an HR generalist supporting employee groups of 200+ employees in multiple locations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, recommend and implement best practice approaches that deliver rapid, consistent, high-quality HR management and service provision in an emergency environment is required.
- Strong collaborator with effective interpersonal and analytical skills who is able to work seamlessly across states, cultures, and organizational units is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment and on deadline; aptitude for problem-solving and decision making is needed.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills required. Capable of managing conflict and conflicting views.
- Good knowledge of HRM systems and tools is preferred.
- Understanding of humanitarian principles, codes of conduct, and ideally, specific sub-sector work linked to nonprofit field operations contexts
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Catholic Caritas Foundation of Nigeria (Caritas Nigeria), a Not-for-Profit Humanitarian and development agency, established by the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN), to coordinate relief and social development interventions of the Catholic Church in Nigeria, Cantas Nigeria works to fight hunger, disease, and ignorance, as well as respond to humanitarian crises and emergencies by mobilizing resources from within and outside the Church to meet the basic needs of affected persons, regardless of religion, nationality or ethnicity.