Senior Manager, Cloud Security Assurance Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Westminster - 141 views
Senior Manager, Cloud Security Assurance
Leading cloud infrastructure providers, SaaS providers, and enterprises turn to Coalfire for help solving their toughest cybersecurity problems. Through the combination of extensive cloud expertise, technology, and innovative and holistic approaches, Coalfire empowers clients to achieve their business objectives, use security and compliance to their advantage, and fuel their continued success. Coalfire has been a cybersecurity thought leader for 20 years and has offices throughout the United States and Europe.
The Senior Manager will lead and work as part of a team assessing the security and compliance of client firms against regulatory and industry requirements and standards, and against security best practice frameworks. This role will have an expert understanding of framework requirements, perform audit/assessments, and develop reports for clients. They will work closely with Project Managers, Directors and other Delivery team members to effectively manage project timelines and deliverables
A Senior Manager at Coalfire will enhance our clients' security posture, working with a wide range of clients to ensure that business and customer data is protected. This role will evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle and will identify performance improvement opportunities. As a leadership member of the team, this role will also be responsible for improving engagement methodology or processes and overseeing and reviewing the work of junior members of the team.
The Senior Manager manages a team of consultants, manages client escalations, and leads engagements. This role will have an expert understanding of framework(s) requirements, perform audit/assessments, and develop reports for clients. They will also provide quality control and peer review to other members of the delivery staff.
- Manages and grows a book of business through renewals, cross sell/upsell by managing a dedicated team and collaborating in a matrixed environment.
- Interfaces with clients through entire engagement, interacting will all levels of client organizations. Establish and maintain positive, collaborative relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Collaborates with project managers, quality management, sales and other delivery team members to drive customer satisfaction and meet project deliverables.
- Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure successful completion of the project
- Demonstrated ability to structure and lead projects successfully
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate succinctly, effectively, and instill confidence with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Exceptional Consulting skills: ability to advise and challenge the status quo while building strong relationships
- Self, team and thought leadership
- Building business acumen and skills needed to assess business metrics
- Ability to build high-trust relationships, rapport and credibility quickly
- Strong personal initiative to appropriately manage time, and manage time of others, to meet deadlines
- Ability to shift focus frequently while maintaining excellent quality
- Skill and will to train and mentor junior staff
- Computer and typing skills that permit rapid data collection and note taking
- Ability to facilitate meetings to small or large groups
- Public speaking and executive presence that solicits attention
- Inquisitive and curious nature with the ability to effectively probe for deeper information
- Diplomatic and broad minded
- Strong technical researcher
- Demonstrated history of effective mentorship and coaching of junior team members
- Expertise in security frameworks and regulatory requirements (such as SOC 2, ISO, NIST, COBIT, HIPAA/HITECH, HITRUST or PCI).
- Experience working with technologies hosted via cloud computing environments (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor's degree (four-year college or university) or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Degree preferably in Information Systems, CIS, MIS or IT.
Please see job description
|apply nowapply now|