Senior Logistics Officer - LONTOR Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Transportation / Logistics Jobs - Lagos - 521 views
- Negotiating with agents on fees
- Daily logistics progress monitoring and internal cost control
- Application for logistics documents and certificates;
- Manage the agents and maintain the relationship between the shipping company and the port;
- Supervise subordinates' work progress and work report.
- Follow up the supply/distribution of modern trade channel
- Plan, arrange and execute product delivery plan
- Manage company fleets of trucks for delivery actions
- Report shipment deliveries schedule
- Prepare and submit activity report
- Comprehensive management and strategic planning in carrying out all related logistics activities in accordance with company business needs.
- Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses and relevant problems.
- Develop weekly reports and send to the supervisor.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- 4 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.