Senior Key Account Manager - Refining / Petrochemical Industry Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Houston - 136 views
Who are we looking for?
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Biology, Chemistry or Marketing from an accredited college or university -Minimum of 6 years of selling large complex accounts, complex contracts and/or technical solutions of substantial value in the Industrial sector
-In depth knowledge of SUEZ WTS products, services, technologies and applications portfolio is an asset
-In-depth knowledge of the markets, processes, and equipment, as well as relationships, in the Hydrocarbon Processing and Chemical Processing,
-Experience leading virtual cross functional teams
-Ability to understand and work within intricate business processes in order to successfully execute creative commercial models
-Executive presence including calm perseverance in challenging or frustrating circumstances
-Ability to define scope in an evolving space and discipline to maintain focus in the designated focus areas for SUEZ WTS in the Industrial sector working closely with the P&L leaders and the SUEZ WTS key account team
-Ability to adhere to high ethical values
-Ability to develop strategy and to execute on it
-Strong influencing skills across business functions
-Experience working in a matrix environment
Ability to travel 25% within the USA
We're Shaping a Sustainable Environment, Now. SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions is seeking thoughtful, dedicated professionals to join our 10,000-person team as we deliver leading water treatment solutions for clients across municipal and industrial markets, in locations on six continents. For more than 100 years SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the Suez Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest water use and reuse problems has never been more important than it is right now.
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We offer challenging and meaningful careers, with competitive benefits and flexible work arrangements.
What will you be doing?
The SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions (WTS) Regional Key Accounts Manager for North America will lead the growth and development of some of the largest and most important customers in the Refining / Petrochemical Industry vertical for all areas of the WTS portfolio. This Key Account Manager engages closely with the commercial, product management and technology teams across SUEZ WTS, as well as within our key accounts, to ensure we establish relationships to partner and grow within the Refining / Petrochemical Industry vertical.
In addition, you will:
- Maintain a wide range of relationships with key influencers at customers, up to, and including, c-level
- Be responsible for a target dollar amount of sales to Key Accounts
- Have ability to develop and implement creative selling strategies and commercial models to achieve operating plan metrics of revenue and margin growth across key accounts
- Be the key accounts champion working with global product management and technology teams for market assessment / opportunity, sales forecast, identifying Key Account beta site customers and liaising with the regional commercial teams
- Develop and own the commercial strategy, business plan and business review processes for all assigned key accounts
- Implement and maintain the necessary operating rhythms, reporting and business processes to identify, track, negotiate and close targeted opportunities
- Work closely with Commercial Operations in the preparation and submission of winning proposals that are coordinated across the broad key customer relationships, lead negotiations where necessary, maintain effective business relationships and develop / maintain necessary processes and procedures to insure selling effectiveness
- Compile, assess, and effectively communicate relevant economic, market, competitive data to assess our aggregate opportunity, competitiveness and actively manage the pipeline through (please use the apply button below)
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: No
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Senior Professional
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
|apply nowapply now|
With operations in 130 countries and employing over 10,000 people worldwide, SUEZ’s Water Technologies & Solutions leverages innovation, expertise and global capabilities to solve the world’s toughest water and process challenges wherever they occur.The company portfolio includes a comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions, as well as predictive analytics, to enhance water, wastewater and process productivity. Customers leverage its water treatment technology and data analytic offerings to reduce costs, drive efficiency, meet environmental regulations and prepare for changing demands.