Senior IT Internal Audit Associate II Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Tempe - 72 views
The Internal Audit function provides the Bank with objective and independent assurance services. We work to support the Bank in its mission and help it achieve its objectives through proactive risk management. We have an exciting opportunity in our Internal Audit group for a Senior IT Internal Audit Associate. The Senior IT Internal Audit Associate will be responsible for executing moderate to complex IT internal audits, developing IT audit scope and IT audit programs, executing audit programs, and reporting to management on information technology risks and issues.
- Assist audit management in executing IT internal audit programs and annual IT Sarbanes-Oxley efforts.
- Develop IT audit testing programs and testing key IT controls within SVB's environment leveraging the SVB internal audit methodology.
- Assess new, or changes to existing, processes to identify operational and information technology risks and recommending improvements
- Document and communicate audit work and results
- Establish and maintain relationships with key business partners across the organization
- Interpret the significance of audit findings, conclude on findings and make practical recommendations to management
- Effectively communicate with process owners and be a good representative of the Internal Audit department
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, accounting information systems, or equivalent degree
- 2-5 years of related IT audit experience, preferably in the financial services or technology industries
- At least one professional certification required, preferably multiple, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, or equivalent professional certification.
- Demonstrable experience in executing IT audits and IT Sarbanes-Oxley controls testing
- Familiarity and understanding of industry best practice frameworks such as COBIT, NIST, ISO, and FFIEC will be highly regarded.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues and risks to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Pro-active, high energy and strong interpersonal skills with a team-focused attitude, demonstrating the ability to collaborate and compromise while building constructive and effective relationships
|apply nowapply now|