Senior Integration Engineer - TIBCO - Open to Remote Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Arizona City - 6 views
Sr. Software Engineer - TIBCO Developer
Data is critical to the success of any retail organization, and at PetSmart, it is the lifeblood that drives value by providing the information to make strategic business decisions and process improvements.
As a Sr. Integration Engineer you will be responsible for collaborating with various application teams to design and build sustainable solutions to meet business needs and add significant business value. You will execute the build, test and deployment of the solution to ensure it meets design specification and ultimately the business requirements.
PetSmart needs you to drive our company success by providing accurate and reliable business information that will help us to bring our pet parents closer to their pets so they can live a more fulfilled life, to be the trusted partner to pet parents, being a highly customer focused retailer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with product management, architecture, and development teams to build detailed technical design and specification documents, to meet business needs, considering capabilities, risks, and system dependencies.
- Executes the build, test and deployment of full lifecycle integration solutions.
- Champion efforts to ensure appropriate development best practices.
- Work on multiple concurrent projects, meet business expectations, influence outcomes and maintain stated timelines.
- Mentor Jr. developers to grow skills in applying PetSmart’s best practices and standards.
- TIBCO BW5 and 6 (5-8 years MIN)
- Working knowledge of TIBCO EMS, ADB Adaptors, SAP adaptors and Plugins
- Hands on experience with TIBCO integration platform middleware technology to integrate ERP systems
- Experience with Mulesoft and/or Informatica desirable but not required
- Proficient with Pub-Sub messaging patterns
- Service oriented designs and technologies (XML/JSON). REST and SOAP webservices a must
- Good knowledge of XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, SOAP, Rest, JSON
- API Management and microservices architectures desired
- Should have experience in reusing common services framework, error logging and handling and automated monitoring framework
- Version control and code review type tools such as GitHub
- Continuous Integration/Deployment toolkits such as Jenkins
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the software development lifecycle: design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing, release, and operational support
- Excellent knowledge of agile software development methodologies, Service Oriented Architecture and object-oriented programming methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent knowledge of relational database management system technologies and tools
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demeanor
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite including Visio
About the Culture
Our home office offers outstanding amenities in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- A work-life balance and family events such as movie nights, art events and holiday festivals
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- “Lil’ Paws” learning center and onsite daycare facility
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities
- Learn more about #LifeAtPetSmart here: (please use the apply button below)
- Check out Associate stories and share in some celebrations at PetSmart: (please use the apply button below)
- Explore PetSmart Benefits here: (please use the apply button below)
- Learn more about #LifeAtPetSmart in the IT space from our team members: (please use the apply button below)
|apply nowapply now|