Senior HRIS Analyst Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Westminster - 231 views
Leading cloud infrastructure providers, SaaS providers, and enterprises turn to Coalfire for help solving their toughest cybersecurity problems. Through the combination of extensive cloud expertise, technology, and innovative and holistic approaches, Coalfire empowers clients to achieve their business objectives, use security and compliance to their advantage, and fuel their continued success. Coalfire has been a cybersecurity thought leader for 20 years and has offices throughout the United States and Europe.
We’re growing rapidly and are currently seeking a Senior HRIS Analyst to support our Westminster, CO office.
The Senior HRIS Analyst works within our HR Operations team supporting across the following areas:
- Develop and maintain robust analytics and reporting capabilities that provide insight and analytics for the human resources department and overall business.
- Assist with HR compliance reporting and HR policies.
- Instrumental in developing all data warehousing initiatives, report generation, and distribution.
- Ensures the appropriate use and understanding of HR data and metrics.
- Provide process expertise, functional system ownership, technical leadership and manage all vendors supporting HR systems and processes.
- Responsible for HRIS implementations, updates and enhancements including data integration with downstream systems.
- Ensure data integrity within our HRIS; develop system procedures and guidelines to drive consistency.
Operational and Process Support/Analysis:
- Increase efficiency and accuracy by eliminating many manual and paper-based processes.
- Create, maintain and deploy HR technology, documentation and training materials.
- Build in-depth knowledge of interdependencies of different functional areas and systems.
- Lead cross-functional technology thinking and decision making including taking shared responsibility of cross-functional technology solution decisions, change implementation and administration activities.
- 5+ years of experience as an HRIS Specialist / Analyst or HR Specialist role.
- Strong working knowledge of multiple HR systems.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and business intelligence tool such as Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, .
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently and within a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please see job description