Senior Finance Manager - EHA Clinics Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Insurance Jobs - Abuja - 282 views
Location: Abuja (FCT) / Kano
- This role will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions of EHA Clinics and providing strategic financial plans and solutions that will support management in making current as well as future business decisions.
- Lead and manage the development of annual operating and capital expenditure budgets and monitor and report revenue and expenditure against the approved budgets.
- Collaborate with CEO and COO to develop and maintain a strategic financial plan which includes expanding and diversifying revenue streams as well as potential expansion opportunities.
- Develop plans to manage and increase positive cash flow to ensure matching of assets/liabilities i.e AR/AP and building of a reasonable cash reserve.
- Analyze and share financial statements (Balance sheet, income statement (P&L), and cash flow and provide financial analysis reports to senior management.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions and transactions including decision support and cost accounting; oversight of disbursements, accounts payables, and receivables processes.
- Ensure completion of all monthly reconciliation including bank accounts, pension, and tax calculation, outstanding invoices (AP/AR).
- Liaise with the informatics department to monitor revenue and expense dashboard and extract important data/reports and share with senior management to make informed business decisions.
- Manage and oversee all statutory audits including annual audits, tax audits, and any ad-hoc audits.
- Plan, assign, and review work of staff to ensure that all EHA Clinics systems, processes, and procedures are adhered to and complied with.
- Hire, train, develop and manage staff to ensure that a qualified staff exists to meet EHA Clinics objectives and build the finance/accounting team based on the established Org chart.
- Ensure the establishment and effective management of internal controls
- Ensure compliance with Nigerian, regulatory laws and rules for financial, accounting, tax reporting, and transfer pricing.
- Liaise and manage the relationship with Wyze Consultants (Outsourced accounting firm)
- Liaise with eHA foundation and EHA Clinics to ensure specific relationship requirements (parent company and subsidiary) are maintained and compiled with regards to revenue reporting, global audits, etc.
The requirements listed below convey the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to successfully perform this job:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- A minimum of 10+ years progressive experience in Finance.
- Should be a qualified accountant with at leastACCA, ACA, CIMA, or CIPFA qualification level.
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in the healthcare industry or pharmaceutical distribution industry will be a strong advantage.
- A Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration is a strong advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well and able to work with team members of different levels at different locations.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
- Very competitive salary based on our salary scale.
The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Healthcare: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, and up to two dependents. Further details are contained in the EHA Clinics Employee Handbook.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for team members. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days paid annual leave accrued at 1.75 days/month (based on full-time work schedule).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
All of our clinics are equipped with the latest healthcare technologies, and the most dedicated team of healthcare professionals, providing a unique range of patient-centric services.