Senior Executive Partner - CIO Advisory Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Texas City - 117 views
Senior Executive Partner - CIO Advisory
|First posted:||March 24, 2021|
Location: Remote - Texas
Location: Remote - California
Location: Remote - Illinois
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Why Executive Programs (ExP)
A Gartner Executive Partner (EP) is an indispensable tool for every digital leader. ExP is an exclusive, membership-based organization serving over 7,000 CIOs and senior IT leaders across 87 countries. Our program has seen double digital growth YoY with 54% of members signing multi-year contracts. These members (including Fortune 500 companies & Governments around the world) benefit from the convenience of a single source of knowledge and insight focused on CIO-level challenges, service delivery in their context, the shared knowledge of the world's largest community of CIOs, and the assurance of Gartner objectivity and independence. Gartner's Executive Partners act as coaches, content-providers and business advisors to Executive Programs members, and partner with colleagues across the organization to deliver service solutions utilizing Gartner products and services.
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of 25+ member relationships within some of the World's largest Global Enterprise and High-Tech organizations
- Leverage subject matter expertise to create service solutions for clients utilizing all ExP products
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member Mission Critical Priorities (MCPs) and developing a customized service plan
- Conduct on-site briefings, including workshops, research analyst visits, roundtables and webinars
- Present or facilitate at local ExP events
- Build a strong partnership with Gartner's Sales organization and collaborate with them to ensure member engagement and renewal of ExP business
Who You Are:
Our most successful Executive Partners have the ability to adopt best practices, follow established processes, and embrace feedback with a mindset of continuous improvement. Gartner Executive Partners have natural curiosity and share their knowledge and expertise with Executive Programs members. They understand the members' mission critical priorities and build trust by delivering value and leveraging key internal partnerships to drive results.
Consulting and/or CxO roles with 15+ years of progressive technology exposure (AI, BI, ML, Digital Transformation, Block Chain, Big Data, CLOUD, etc.)
- Industry exposure should, ideally, be consumer centric industries (B2C) with mature digital channels (ex. B2C Telecoms, Airlines, Online Gaming, Online Retailers, Retail Banking)
- The ideal candidate(s) should be able to demonstrate exposure to large E2E transformative initiatives having led/co-led large critical programs
- Extensive knowledge of a CIO's focus areas and an in-depth understanding of the IT industry (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.) and priorities such as the challenges of "today's" CIO's and how Gartner ExP can make the difference as an advisory organization
- Advanced critical thinking and structured problem-solving skills
- High tolerance and an advanced ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills (Executive Presence)
- Demonstrable sales and/or business development experience with CXO level executives
- Expert skills at managing multiple priorities
- Curious and hungry to learn
- Committed to making others successful
- Naturally Collaborative
- Gravitas, provocative and confident
- Active listening skills
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner Executive Programs provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Visit (please use the apply button below) to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:46235
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: (please use the apply button below)
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
|apply nowapply now|
Looking for a community where you can thrive and make a visible impact?
Our team is intrinsically motivated by a shared set of values. Everyone strives to do their best for their clients, their team and themselves, setting the stage for future growth. This blend of curiosity, drive and humility forms the foundation of our culture.