Senior Director/Account Leader, Cloud Infrastructure Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Westminster - 106 views
Leading cloud infrastructure providers, SaaS providers, and enterprises turn to Coalfire for help solving their toughest cybersecurity problems. Through the combination of extensive cloud expertise, technology, and innovative and holistic approaches, Coalfire empowers clients to achieve their business objectives, use security and compliance to their advantage, and fuel their continued success. Coalfire has been a cybersecurity thought leader for 20 years and has offices throughout the United States and Europe.
An Account Director manages a single, or small set of assigned Coalfire customers, providing our portfolio of cybersecurity services to meet customer needs while achieving high customer satisfaction through delivering positive customer experience, being a strategic cybersecurity partner and advisor, and building/maintaining strategic relationships within the assigned accounts. This role will use a deep understanding of the customer’s business and matching the full suite of Coalfire services/offerings to meet our customers cybersecurity and compliance challenges through a holistic and programmatic approach.
- Lead a cross functional team of project managers, delivery, and sales team members to effectively manage sales cycles, project timelines, and deliverables driving to high customer satisfaction and advocacy.
- Lead development and execution of overall account planning/strategy that align to bookings achievement, revenue expectations, and profitability.
- Manage and resolve escalations of client engagements and customer satisfaction, on all aspects within the account (invoicing, delivery, sales etc.), ensuring delivery of quality products and services.
- Own renewal of reoccurring services as well as upselling additional services with the support of a designated renewals specialist.
- Partner with sales representatives to build an expansion strategy and identify additional opportunities for Coalfire services.
- Manage team of consultants within customer accounts. Provide mentorship and coaching to team members in areas of cybersecurity, audit, assessment, technical review, technical writing, and leadership.
- Develop relevant tools for onboarding internal Coalfire resources / stakeholders into client projects and programs.
- Manage the team to achieve team utilization, gross profit, and revenue targets.
- Utilizes understanding of all elements of the KPI reports to track progress against revenue goals and begin to understand Operational reports to include other business metrics for the practice and Coalfire.
- Establish metrics-based governance to clearly illustrate value and differentiate Coalfire from its competitors.
- 8+ years of working experience in customer/account management, information technology, information security, compliance/technical assessment, or audits.
- 3+ years of consulting management experience leading people to support customer satisfaction and understanding key consulting business metrics.
- 3+ years supporting sales efforts in renewing reoccurring business and scoping/pricing new opportunities and working closing with sales teams to drive account growth.
- Demonstrated continued account growth year-over-year
- A strong understanding of customer retention through managing customer satisfaction
- Strong consulting skills and ability to advise and challenge the status quo while building strong relationships
- Experience leading a cross-functional customer team
- Substantial knowledge of at least one compliance framework security control requirements (NIST, ISO 27001, SOC, HIPAA, PCI-DSS) and general understanding/ability to identify the overlap with additional frameworks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain technical and non-technical matters to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to adapt quickly to different leadership styles within accounts.
- Strong problem solving, decision making, organizational and analytical skills.
- Be entrepreneurial; self-driven and have strong independent initiative
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Please see job description