Senior Customer Service Representative - Jadek Farms Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 days ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 22 views
About the Job
- The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues.
- You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists.
- Handle customer complaints or enquiries via telephone, emails or text messages.
- Provide customers with needed information and support
- Make outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls
- Ensure that customers/callers are satisfied.
- Gather information from customers.
- Consistently ensure call (outbound/inbound) quality
- Communicate with the relevant department regarding customer concerns
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exhibiting competent product Knowledge.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Utilize computer technology to handle a high volume of calls
- Work closely with supervisor to ensure synergy and all-time customer satisfaction
- Adherence to call script and call centre policies.
- At least 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Proximity to living in Mainland, Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Jadek Farms is an agricultural company aimed at building a sustainable farm city aimed at meeting global market demands for agro-products, create jobs for local farmers and secure profitable yearly returns for our investors. We encourage our investors to become virtual farmers through owning farms while we do all of the farming activities for them from setting up the farm to selling farm produce to help investors make profitable income yearly.