Senior Coordinator of Social Media Bachelor's Degree Job7 months ago - ICT Jobs - Sacramento - 163 views
Association’s Mission: To lead and position community clinics, health centers and networks through advocacy, education, and services as key players in the health care delivery system to improve the health status of their communities.
Purpose of Position: The Senior Coordinator of Social Media/Digital Marketing is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive, diversified social media strategy to advance CPCA’s outreach through a broad range of digital platforms. Specific strategies and initiatives will be designed to secure influential exposure for CPCA’s brand(s) by highlighting the association’s achievements, opportunities, and critical issues impacting CPCA’s membership and community health centers.
- Develop, implement, analyze and optimize the day-to-day execution of the CPCA social media plan and strategy, including: Creating and maintaining weekly/monthly social and community engagement campaigns that expand audience reach and engagement over time.
- Write micro-content, with focus on ensuring technical aspects, storytelling and calls-to-action are target relevant, as CPCA (and its brands) engage with technical/thought-leader communities, as well as consumer/follower communities, each requiring distinct ways of conveying the same messages.
- Manage a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and any potential new/emerging social media platforms.
- Develop Infographics, videos, and digital imagery for use on various social platforms and websites to tell stories, promote brands, and convey appropriate messaging.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style and quality and optimized for search and user experience for all social content channels.
- Create clear and consistent action plans to meet KPIs.
- Monitor and effectively leverage social media tools, trends, and applications.
- Identify topics with compelling visual and audio elements to create stories that highlight those qualities, using video, podcasts, infographics, slideshows and other media as appropriate.
- Utilize native and 3rd party analytics tools to report insights with actionable suggestions for both organic and paid efforts.
- Monitor partner and member channels to participate in social conversations; engage existing followers and potential new followers through comments and messaging.
- Work with communications team to highlight the work of CPCA and its members, creating a high-profile presence, and reaching new audiences.
- Manage website updates utilizing content management software as needed.
- Utilize content management systems to update and maintain website content and visuals a needed.
Skills and Abilities Required:
· Strong project and program management expertise including implementation and evaluation.
· Serve as lead staff to designated peer networks, work groups, task forces and committees
- Solid interpersonal and professional skills when engaging with Association membership and Board of Directors, vendors and partners.
- Effective problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Deliver accurate and concise written and oral communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and web based applications and platforms.
- Work collaboratively with leadership and multi departmental teams.
- Anticipate and resolve problems on own initiative.
- Attends and participates in required Association meetings
- Travel for national and regional meetings, training and site visits by air and ground transportation
- Reports regularly to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum three years of project or program management experience. Experience with community health centers, member-driven associations or non-profit organizations is also preferred. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement.
Salary: $69,032 + Excellent benefits
To Apply: Submit cover letter indicating where you heard about this position, resume, and professional references in MS Word format to email@example.com or FAX 916-440-8172.
We strive for our workforce to represent California’s diverse population including capabilities, culture, language, experience, and socio-economic background, while also meeting the highest standards and qualifications of our industry.