Senior Consultant - MedTech Services Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Philadelphia - 114 views
Are you driven and self-motivated? Are you passionate about bringing purpose-built technologies that enable greater compliance and process efficiencies to MedTech companies? Are you looking for a collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to contribute and share your thoughts and ideas?
Veeva is looking for experienced professionals to implement Veeva Vault Cloud solutions for our Medical Device and/or Diagnostic customers. The ideal candidate will utilize their industry knowledge and expertise to transform the way our customers collect, maintain, and distribute business critical processes and documentation. They will also contribute ideas and work with other Veeva team members to innovate and refine our internal processes, share feedback and work with our product team, and enhance our delivery model to meet the ever-changing needs of the MedTech industry.
This is a work anywhere, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- ead implementation projects of Veeva Vault solutions (Clinical, Regulatory, Quality and Commercial suites of applications).
- Conduct Vault Design review and Configuration workshops with MedTech stakeholders from Business and IT: gather requirements, design & prototype, configure and validate the delivered applications
- Handle project management responsibilities such as: resource planning, leading cross-functional teams, and budget tracking & forecasting of the engagement.
- Manage communication between the project team, customer, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with customers' business and IT stakeholders to design a solution that adheres to industry best practices and aligns with the customers' needs.
- Mentor project team members and junior consultants across the global Professional Services organization.
- Ensure customers' success from the beginning to the end of the engagement.
- Continue to develop industry knowledge and enhancements the delivery model to meet the changing business needs of Veeva and our customers.
- Provide insight and recommendations to improve our technology and work closely with our Product team to ensure the best solutions for our customers.
- 8 + years' experience in the Life Sciences space with a focus on Medical Devices and/or Diagnostics.
- Experience implementing, designing, and supporting clinical, quality, regulatory, or commercial applications.
- Self-starter and motivated individual with the proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to manage diverse customers and /or stakeholders and ensure project delivery to a high degree of satisfaction.
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements and create corresponding solution designs.
- Understanding of document and data collection and storage.
- Understanding of compliance and computer systems validation requirements.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position
- Ability to travel 40% to 70%.
Nice to Have
- Computer Science, Life Science, or related degree preferred.
- Familiarity with MedTech industry standards and regulatory requirements (e.g.: QSR, ISO13485, 2017/745, 2017/746)
- Direct experience with regulated systems or data-driven applications such as Veeva Vault solutions, SharePoint, NextDocs, Documentum, FirstDoc /FirstPoint, Trackwise, Medidata, Liquent Insight...
- SaaS/Cloud delivery experience
- Experience in Services Delivery Management or Pre-Sales presentations and demonstrations.
- PMP certification / Scrum certification
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Flexible PTO
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.