Senior Consultant, ISO Advisory Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Westminster - 8 views
Leading cloud infrastructure providers, SaaS providers, and enterprises turn to Coalfire for help solving their toughest cybersecurity problems. Through the combination of extensive cloud expertise, technology, and innovative and holistic approaches, Coalfire empowers clients to achieve their business objectives, use security and compliance to their advantage, and fuel their continued success. Coalfire has been a cybersecurity thought leader for 20 years and has offices throughout the United States and Europe.
You will perform a variety of ISO engagements (such as workshops, policy and procedure development) for ISO certification compliance. This role will specialize in assessing the readiness for ISO certification and providing those advisory services necessary for a successful ISO audit.
- You’ll work collaboratively with a team of ISO advisory assessors as a ISO advisor and assist with the planning and delivery of those services.
- Be the team lead on engagements against ISO standards to provide information security technical and non-technical expertise.
- Work with other teams within Coalfire, and collaborate with the ISO assessment team, to drive customer success.
- Lead on-site engagements with clients. This includes onsite visits, understanding customer security and compliance requirements and environments, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings or custom solution engagements.
- Develop technical content, such as procedures and policies, risk management tools, etc., that will be used by our clients to assist them in elevating/build out their security programs for ISO certification.
- Delivery projects to build out compliance roadmaps, architecture guidance, gap remediation, etc.
- 3+ years experience performing ISO/IEC 27001:2013 assessments
- 3+ years of experience in an IT security audit, assessment, compliance, risk management, or data privacy role
- 3+ years of experience working with any of the following frameworks: Payment Card Industry (PCI) Council's Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) , ISO/IEC 27701:2019 (and/or its mapped references ISO/IEC 29100:2011, ISO/IEC 27018:2019), ISO/IEC ISO/IEC 9001:2015, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), HITRUST, System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2, or National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) frameworks
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Security, Business or equivalent experience required
- Willing to travel up to 50%
Please see job description
|apply nowapply now|