Senior Construction Manager Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Indianapolis - 133 views
Lennar, one of America's leading homebuilders, is currently seeking a Senior Construction Manager who is motivated, organized, a self-starter with a strong construction background, good communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all Associates, Business Partners and Government Agency Representatives If you want to work for a great Company with advancement opportunities, please apply today!!
- Schedule and supervise daily trade partner activities in accordance with BuildPro job schedules and business partner signed scopes of work.
- Utilize BuildPro for trade partner scheduling, notification and invoice approval.
- Inspects and ensures that work is in compliance with governmental requirements/building codes and is completed per the approved architectural plans.
- Ensure all work performed by Trader Partner meets/exceeds Lennar's quality standards.
- Plan and schedule all construction activities on homes from pre-construction activity to QA completion.
- Conduct pre-construction meetings and New Home Orientation/ TLC Walks with customer.
- Responsible to deliver a "Zero Defect" home at time of New Home Orientation and obtain full customer sign off prior to Close of Escrow.
- Manage and maintain completed inventory homes, models and Welcome Home Centers.
- Oversee the construction, inspection and scheduling of the entire home to ensure the home is completed within the allotted cycle time.
- Accountable to manage and minimize base home extra costs (EPOs).
- Provide trade partner feedback to the immediate supervisor concerning the trade partner's overall performance.
- Maintain records of all change orders, purchase orders and inspections in assigned community.
- Complete all trade partner POs in BuildPro upon satisfactory completion of work and validate all material deliveries for quantity and condition.
- Walk assigned homes twice a day at a minimum.
- Ensure timeliness when processing trade partner invoices.
- Ensure job site cleanliness, Safety and SWPPP compliance as required by State & Federal guidelines as well as Lennar Policy.
- Manage Field Expenses within budget while ensuring regulatory compliance and community appearance.
- Maintain safety logs and weekly SWPPP Inspection Reports.
- Perform weekly documented SWPPP and Safety Inspections as required by County, State & Federal guidelines and Lennar Policy. Maintain accurate records and documentation.
- Attend construction meetings and training classes as scheduled
- Able to manage a high volume of homes
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Some college preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in residential construction management preferred
- Relevant Management experience desired
- Must possess organization skills by keeping daily schedules current; maintaining a timely and accurate flow of paperwork
- Possess good time management skills. For example; be able to handle a wide variety of tasks and demands in a timely manner
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Associate is prohibited from performing manual repairs/customer care work
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS Office products (Word and Excel)
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record
- Valid Auto Insurance Coverage
- Knowledge of practices and procedures of construction and building codes a plus but not required
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints a plus but not required
Please see job description
Sales Associates at Lennar are members of an elite team that work to exceed both the expectations of our home buyers as well as their own earning potential by creating an Industry Leading sales experience for all involved. If you love to create experiences in a fast-paced, limitless environment, then join our sales team today!