Senior Business Systems / Configuration Analyst Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - San Diego - 72 views
- Support Oracle Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Services (EPBCS) design & configuration.
- Performs highly complex analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system and process requirement specifications.
- Develop business process test cases and support integrated function testing.
- Support data validation, testing, and log defects; provide metrics as needed.
- Perform business process analysis and provide solutions to business challenges.
- Design, document and refine future state processes with Subject Matter Experts.
Research inquiries from Subject Matter Experts.
Employee must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Employee must be available to travel as required.
- Advanced knowledge of business and process analysis functions.
- Knowledge relating to the design of processes and software across the organization.
- Experience with environment & release management as it relates to configuration of vended platforms.
- Experience working with specific vended solutions: Oracle Financial Cloud (ERP, EPBCS, EDMCS, ARCS), including analyzing, designing and implementation.
- Understanding and skill in complex process and systems requirement documentation standards, such as Use Case modeling, User Story creations and narrative description.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization. Interpersonal and communications skills to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
- Lean Six Sigma
- Job offer is contingent on clear background check.
Our employees enjoy competitive compensation packages and educational opportunities in a diverse, stimulating workforce. This position is eligible for full benefits first day of hire:
a) Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
b) Vacation/holidays (15 vacation days & 13 paid holidays a year)
c) Work/Life Balance
d) Life insurance
e) UC Retirement Plan
f) Pet Insurance For more information about UCSD Benefits please click here and visit UCSD Work/Life .
To calculate an approximate value of the UC Total Compensation package, please click here .
WE MAKE CHANGEMAKERS
Recognized as one of the top 15 research universities worldwide, our culture of collaboration sparks discoveries that advance society and drive economic impact. Everything we do is dedicated to ensuring our students have the opportunity to become changemakers, equipped with the multidisciplinary tools needed to accelerate answers to our world’s most pressing issues.