Senior backend developer Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Other categories - New York City - 84 views
We are looking for Ruby on Rails developers to join our
distributed team and work on challenging international projects, both open-source and proprietary.
We're a consulting agency with a full-remote culture and team members all over the world.
We specialize in building bespoke eCommerce experiences for international clients across a wide array of industries, and we are the main contributors and directors of the Solidus framework.
We're a growing team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, collaboration and quality over quantity.
You will design, build and maintain solid Ruby on Rails applications with excellent test coverage. Most of these will be disruptive eCommerce applications built with Solidus.
Your won't just write code, you will take part in every step of the process: from going over requirements with your team to discussing business goals with project stakeholders.We love friendly, open-minded people that want to make a difference.
We value knowledge sharing and collaboration above everything else: you will always have a chance to propose your ideas and solutions.We're inspired by open-source values and part of your work will be writing open-source code to make the world a better place.
Qualified candidates are passionate about building high-quality, well-tested Ruby on Rails code. They should be able to communicate with both their teammates and clients in a clear, productive and friendly way. We value people that are inclusive, community-driven and want to learn new things and share knowledge.
- 100% Remote work: You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy or remotely, as much as you want.
- Paid retreats: We get together twice a year to work on our own projects, bond and chill out!
- Cheerful environment: You’ll be surrounded by people who love what they do and have a good time while doing it.
- Top-notch equipment: We will provide whatever hardware (MacBook Pro, Bose or Sony noise canceling headphones and LG 4K monitor) and software you need in order to do your very best work.
- Study Fridays: We only work for clients 4 days a week. Friday is dedicated to personal growth and demos!
- Paid conferences: Want to attend that conference? Let us know and we’ll pay for the trip, accommodation, and tickets.
- Educational budget: We provide a budget for books, courses and anything else that will help you hone your skills.
- Competitive salary: We believe in compensating people fairly, so we offer salaries amongst the best you can find.
- Flexible work hours: As long as you’re doing great work, we really don’t mind if it’s a regular 9-to-5 or something else.
- Mentoring: You’ll have a dedicated mentor who’ll cheer for you as well as make sure you never stop growing.
What to expect at the job interview
A complete overview of our hiring process is in the hiring section of our playbook, just read through the "Hiring Process" section to learn more.
Nebulab is a digital agency based on respect, smiles and hard working people. In our work we strive to balance expertise, humanity and clarity to make contact with other people. We want technology to be warm and welcoming.
We have designed our culture, our day-to-day work and our interactions to maximize your productivity and happiness. You’ll have time to focus and work hard as well as time to disconnect, recharge and grow.
→ Flexible working
You can work from one of our beautiful offices in central Italy or remotely, as much as you want, and with a flexible work schedule.
→ Challenging projects
You’ll work on exciting challenges for interesting clients that are a good fit and have realistic expectations, usually in micro-teams of up to 4 people.
→ Grow with us
Together with your mentor, you’ll define a career path and your goals according to your talent, so that we can grow together.
Moreover, we provide an educational budget for books, courses, conferences and anything else that will help you hone your skills.
→ Competitive salary
We believe in compensating people fairly, so we offer salaries amongst the best you can find.
Nebulab is the workplace by developers for developers, you’ll be surrounded by people who love what they do and have a good time while doing it.
What are you waiting for? Join us!
Apply at nebulab.it/careers