Secretary - Max African Publishers OND / NCE Job4 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Ibadan - 414 views
- Use a variety of software packages (including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, CorelDraw and PowerPoint) to manage data and produce documents and presentations.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Organise and store paperwork, documents, and computer-based information.
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems.
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments.
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas, and take minutes.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment.
- Organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
- Arrange in-house and external events
- Arrange training for staff members.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of OND / NCE qualification with 0 - 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Max African Publishers Limited is an independent Nigerian publishing company founded in the year 2012. The company is one of the fast-growing publishing firms in its generation dedicated to publishing the best in various areas for the scholarly and professional communities worldwide.