Secretary - Kami Light Global OND - HND / BSc Job1 month ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Ikeja - 668 views
- Use a word processing package such as Microsoft Word audio and copy type write letters
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems.
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments.
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment.
- Organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
- Depending on the sector and company, you may also carry out the following duties:
- Use a variety of software packages (including Microsoft Excel, Access and Powerpoint) to manage data and produce documents and presentations.
- Use content management systems (CMS) to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
- Manage and maintain budgets and carry out invoicing.
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post (this may involve the use of a franking machine).
- Recruit, train and supervise junior staff and delegate work as required
- Manipulate statistical data
- Arrange in-house and external events
- Arrange training for staff members.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND, NCE or OND qualification
- Must have 0-2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Kamilight is a vast and highly experienced global supply chain company in freight forwarding, cargo handling services; both Air and Sea. We are designed to operate global supply chain that delivers products everywhere you need them in the world.