Secretary - Alama Hotels Limited HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Kogi - 348 views
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under the direct supervision of the General Manager, the secretary will be responsible for facilitating communications within an office and fielding interactions with the public.
- Their duties include answering and redirecting phone calls, scheduling meetings and providing personalized support for other employees in their office.
The Secretary is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Answer telephones and respond to inquiries via telephone or email
- Book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages and minutes during meetings
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopying
- Write emails, memos and letters
- Implement and/or develop office procedures and record systems
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc, B.A, B.Tech or HND in any Arts or Commercial fields
- 2+ years of clerical experience
- Knowledge of specific software programs used within your organization
- Experience in data processing, bookkeeping or other skills you need to have performed
- Ability to work independently
- Organized and professional demeanor
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience maintaining and prioritizing a manager’s calendar
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the following email: "email@example.com"
Please indicate "Secretary" and State location in the Email subject area.