Secretary / Admin Officer - Workforce Group Any Educational Level Job2 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Lagos - 219 views
- We are currently looking to hire capable individuals with secretarial experience, detail-oriented, goal-driven and with abilities to carry out administrative support functions to Senior Executives and ensuring excellent delivery of their daily activities as stated below.
- Daily delivery of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the organization.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports, and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Organize internal and external events.
- Handle incoming mail and other material.
- Maintain the company's databases.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- B.Sc / HND / OND / NCE / SSCE
- Very conversant with MS Office packages.
- Must be smart and very resourceful.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to handle work pressure
- Age Limit is 30 years old.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Attractive Remuneration
- HMO + PENSION + LEAVE ALLOWANCE
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.