Secretarial Front Desk Officer HND / BA / BSc Job2024-01-31 09:38 Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Lagos 98 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a Female front desk officer with secretarial skills to manage our front desk daily and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- She should be well experienced with secretarial skills.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Candidates should possess an OND/ NCE qualification
- 2 - 3 years relevant work experience.
- Work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- An OND or NCE and additional certification in Office Management are a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.