SEASONAL - SUITE SALES & SERVICE Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Chicago - 151 views
- Provide daily administrative support to the department by assisting in executing key projects, communicating with clients, preparing for client events, research and development of qualified prospects, and preparing for gameday.
- Serve as a point of contact for over 130 suite partners while providing high quality customer service. Communicates daily with contacts regarding invoicing, mobile ticketing troubleshooting, special events, gameday inquiries, and the fulfillment of contracted benefits.
- Assist the Director and Suite Sales Managers in lead generation opportunities, coordinating external meetings, B2B research and strategy on key targeted industries and prospects, custom tailored presentations, data capture, and sales campaigns.
- Assist the Manager and Suite Services Coordinator in all partnership activation and retention efforts including benefit fulfillment, event conception and planning, project management, and client meetings.
- Work closely with the Director and Manager on business development and client retention strategy leaning on data and analytics for decision making on the go to market strategy for various product lines.
- Spearheads creative process for new experiences, special events, and NFL league best practices through external research and networking with other teams.
- Supports all gameday operations related to the PNC Executive Suites and Proven IT Skyline Suite. This includes set-up and closing of premium areas at Soldier Field and supervising premium hospitality gameday staff.
- Manage the maintenance process of all suite areas at Soldier Field by inspecting suites before and after home games to ensure socially distanced and safe measures are prepared for guests. Work closely with Stadium Operations team to ensure suites and skyline spaces are always in premium condition and client-ready prior to gameday.
- Operate the Suite Management Office at every home game, respond to all customer service requests from suite guests, work with other Soldier Field departments to ensure requests are fulfilled promptly and appropriately.
- Assist in the planning and execution of non-gameday special events for Suite Partners and Skyline Suite clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing, Hospitality or other related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent grammar, punctuation, and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills and particular attention to detail
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be dependable, flexible and exhibit problem solving skills in a variety of situations
- Previous experience in sports/entertainment, events, marketing, or hospitality
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM and data driven software
- Ability to manage office administrative tasks
- Experience or ability to manage and direct part time or event staffing
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the hiring process for this role may be changed, slowed, paused, or stopped at any time. Human Resources will communicate updates as necessary throughout the process and appreciate your patience.
This list of position functions is not all-inclusive and may be supplemented or modified.