SEASONAL - HUMAN RESOURCES Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Lake Forest - 251 views
- Recruiting & Hiring
- Perform administrative functions related to recruitment, including but not limited to posting jobs, reviewing resumes, on-demand video interviewing review, and scheduling interviews.
- Assist with the pre-employment process; this includes processing paperwork, collection of required documents, entering and reviewing background checks and conducting references checks.
- Support club's training efforts and assist with planning execution of training as needed - including mandatory sessions, leadership training, and e-learning platforms.
- Assist with the tracking of all individual and club-wide trainings.
- Perform general administrative duties such as filing, copying, labels, mailings, and other clerical functions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources/Business or related field OR actively pursuing a degree in Human Resources/Business.
- Previous internship or direct work experience with Human Resource functions is preferred but not required
- Must understand the sensitive and confidential nature of the data within the Human Resources department.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills (verbal and written), and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including WORD, EXCEL and OUTLOOK.
- Superior customer service approach.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Must be dependable, flexible and able to adapt to a variety of situations.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize professional judgment.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the hiring process for this role may be changed, slowed, paused, or stopped at any time. Human Resources will communicate updates as necessary throughout the process and appreciate your patience.
This list of position functions is not all-inclusive and may be supplemented or modified.