SEASONAL - ENTERTAINMENT Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Lake Forest - 43 views
- Coordinate the Chicago Bears Drumline, Street Team, and Mascot Program. This includes recruiting, payroll, tracking, inventory management, schedule appearances and gameday logistics.
- Assist with talent\entertainment procurement and event and gameday execution.
- Research and evolve ways to showcase talent and entertainment to provide improved event\game experiences.
- Actively monitor and update talent group pages on social media and team website.
- Provide event planning and execution support.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and assigned and events.
- Carry out special projects and administrative duties as assigned by the Manager or Director.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Previous experience in sports promotions, events, or marketing is strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Windows based applications and Microsoft programs.
- Standard knowledge of the use of various social media platforms is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier and After Effects preferred.
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast paced, high pressure environment and demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks while keep key constituents in the loop.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to use good judgment.
- Must be dependable, flexible and able to adapt to a variety of situations.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time in varying weather conditions, climb up/down bleacher stairs and lift heavy objects.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the hiring process for this role may be changed, slowed, paused, or stopped at any time. Human Resources will communicate updates as necessary throughout the process and appreciate your patience.
This list of position functions is not all-inclusive and may be supplemented or modified.