School Principal - Divine Private Schools Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Education / Teaching Job - Ibadan - 714 views
- As a Principal you are tosupervise teachers and education staff and keep track of student performance.
- The principal is toensure that school facilities remain safe for students and faculty and plan regular maintenance of school grounds and equipment.
- Principal also research and acquire new materials and resources to improve the experience of both students and teachers.
- Oversee day-to-day school operations
- Manage school logistics and budgets
- Set learning goals for students and teachers based on national curricula
- Monitor and report on teacher performance
- Present data from school performance to board members
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching
- Interview and hire school personnel
- Review and implement school policies
- Provide guidance and counseling to teachers
- Handle emergencies and school crises
- Organize school events and assemblies
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for students (e.g. implementing hygiene rules)
- Attend conferences to gain knowledge on current educational trend.
Requirements and Qualification
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Education field
- Previous experience as a principal or in a similar role with a minimum of 5 years
- Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems
- Attention to detail
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Crisis management
- Ability to coach and inspire
- A teaching license is preferred.
N50,000 - N70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.