School Accountant - Winners International Academy HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Bayelsa - 209 views
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Monitor income and expenditure in compliance with the school's budget, and produce monthly reports for the Director, and School Principal.
- Keep all school accounts and prepare income and expenditure reports for submission to the school's auditors.
- Collect bank statements of account on weekly basis and reconcile all cash lodgments, transfers, and POS payments into the school’s account.
- Be responsible for the preparation of the school's payroll, and other related functions.
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Software / Applications.
Very attractive with available accommodation, plus other fringe benefits.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2021.
Winners International Academy is a Co-educational private day and boarding school in Bayelsa State. It has a Nursery, Primary and Secondary section and has been in existence for 23 years.