Salesforce Administrator - Pros Support Specialist Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - New York City - 87 views
- Identify detailed business requirements to support Pros and Big Machines Configurators from implementation and initial use into the future to keep data clean and support incoming help calls for support from field based team members. .
- Define implementation best practices for planned and future Pros enhancements.
- Ensure the (please use the apply button below) and Pros integration aligns to overall enterprise goals and remains scalable for future Regional inclusion. Makes suggestions for enhancements based on feedback from field team members.
- Develop and implement KPIs, dashboards and reporting to demonstrate effectiveness of sales and marketing activity within the configurators.
- Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to business users.
- External agency/resource management as required.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Overall 5+ years of Salesforce Experience, Pros experience a Plus
- Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Advanced Salesforce Administrator a Plus.
- 5+ years of Salesforce platform implementation and integration including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Deep understanding with technical capabilities of Salesforce
- 5+ years of CRM and experience with automated price optimization and configuration features
- Experience with ProsCPQ or Big Machines or other comparable solution a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self Starter
- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to effectively execute and control projects to deliver agreed upon scope on time within budget.
Oshkosh is committed to working with and offering reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability for any part of the employment process, please contact us at: (see application details) or (see application details).
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
|apply nowapply now|
JLG began in 1969, when our founder, John L. Grove set out to resolve growing safety concerns in the construction industry. Since then we have been committed to understanding the challenges and delivering innovative solutions to the access market. We partner with customers to provide quality equipment, training opportunities and trusted support within the access industry. We are a global company, and our products-including mobile elevating work platforms, telehandlers, utility vehicles and accessories-can be found all over the world.