Sales Representative - Rimdinado International Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-27 10:24 Sales / Retail Abuja 665 views
- We are seeking a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage prospective customers and clients.
- A successful candidate should be able to generate leads and meet set sales goals.You will need to have a good understanding of the sales process and superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Generating leads.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Understanding and promoting company products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1-year experience in sales in health practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
N35,000 - N40,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.