Sales Representative - Glyde Lubricants Limited HND / BA / BSc Job3 weeks ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Lagos - 560 views
- As a sales representative you must be knowledgeable about practices relevant to direct and grassroots marketing to make sure that the sales opportunities in your region are exploited, well-focused to meet the goals and objectives of the organization at 95% percent performance level.
- Present, promote and sell products using strategic company advantage and opinions to existing and prospective customers
- To ensure that all distributors/customers within the region are visited on daily a basis.
- Developing business relationship with all the distributors/customers, within assigned territory
- To monitor the sales increase adequately and consistently.
- To come up with useful information that can enhance the region productivity.
- To prepare daily marketing report and attend daily marketing.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Negotiate and close agreements with corporate and industrial customers
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs and requests
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales
- Coordinate marketing intelligence for the company
- Adequate follow-up on customers request/needs
- Initiating and contributing to the promotional program
- Upholding the social responsibility of the company
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the sales manager.
- HND qualification with 0 - 4 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Local Government Area where they reside as the subject of the mail.