Sales Representative - Focuslync Business Development Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Lagos - 837 views
Sales Representative Duties and Responsibilities
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
Sales Representative Requirements
- Customer service skills to listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needs
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in cold-calling customers and making a sale
- Communication skills, especially persuasion, to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential customers
- Physical endurance, as Sales Representatives may need to be on their feet for long hours, spend a lot of time traveling between locations and carry heavy products.
NGN 50,000 - 120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.